I'm doing fine and baby has done a nice job of staying put despite all the chaos in our lives this summer. My due date is this Friday, so we'll see how close she comes to that when making her entrance! As I sit at my desk at work and write this, I'm watching my stomach morph into different shapes (quite the mover!) so I am constantly reminded of her presence.
Some time this morning, Chris is set to get the PICC line removed from his arm. Horray! He has been looking forward to this as it means the end to receiving TPN at night and the end of the general hassle involved in maintaining and dealing with the line. And it will make him more comfortable in dealing with the baby.
So...we'll let everyone know when the baby has arrived! Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment