Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sisters?

Those of you who have met Kinley in person already know that her full head of dark hair certainly catches your attention and may make it harder to take a guess at who you think she looks like and/or if she looks like Cailyn did (a game everyone tends to play when meeting new babies). So I thought I would dig out a couple of pictures of Cailyn for you to decide on your own. In each, Kinley's hair is covered (not on purpose) which helps mask that obvious difference. What do you think? I'd say they certainly pass as sisters, but I've had the most time to study our new addition, who by the way is really such a sweet baby!
__________________________________
Kinley
Cailyn
_____________________________________
Kinley
Cailyn


We had a very busy day today introducing Kinley to many of our close friends and several of her future playmates! Thanks to everyone for stopping by to meet her. On Monday we will head home and start adjusting to life with two. I am looking forward to a quiet day with Chris and Kinley since Cailyn will be at Judy's (daycare). It seems like Chris and I haven't seen much of each other - today at least - and I'm anxious for him to enjoy the same kind of snuggle time with Kinley that I have been so blessed to have with her here in the hospital! (Chris spent Saturday and Sunday nights at home with Cailyn).

I hope you all have a great week...feel free to stop by and say hi if you're nearby! Just give us a call or text one of us ahead of time so we can be sure we're ready for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely think they look like sisters! Congratulations to the entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely look related...Kinley looks like she "baked" a little longer than Cailyn. Am I allowed to say that? I say it with affection!

    ReplyDelete