Last weekend we made our third annual trip to the K.C. Pumpkin Patch in Gardner. It is such a great place to take young kids, as they advertise there are 50 different activities for them besides actual pumpkins! And best of all we had an AMAZING fall day to spend outside together. Couldn't have asked for a better day! Here are some pictures of the kids...nine of them with one on the way! Next year all ten of them will probably be running around (7 this year were hard enough to keep up with). :-)
I think this is the first time we've ever attempted a group photo - neither of my kids' faces are showing but I still love it! It was a lot to ask of a complete stranger but something I look forward to comparing from year to year.

Why oh why must you cry, Miss Cailyn! Thankfully we discovered the pumpkin donuts shortly afterwards and the tears quickly disappeared for the rest of the afternoon. Thank goodness!

The four of us on one of the rides. Yes, I am wearing a long sleeved shirt underneath a fleece and my 2 month old has on short sleeves. Fortunately she was more comfortable than I - we all though it was supposed to be much cooler than it turned out.

Getting on the wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch.

Cailyn and Kellen working together to attempt to pick up the pumpkin (no luck).

Sisters

Crawfords

Swinging with daddy

Heading back with a few pumpkins

Bye-bye pumpkin patch...heading to a pizza dinner with everyone to wrap up our wonderful time together.



No comments:
Post a Comment