This morning I put Kinley on her tummy in her crib while I changed Cailyn on the changing table. When I turned to look at her, she was magically on her back smiling at me. To convince myself she had actually rolled over, I returned her to her tummy and watched the process happen within just a few seconds. Seriously, Kinley, you don't have to grow up so fast - slow down a little!
I am trying not to be that mom that neglects the second child in terms of taking photos, etc. So I hustled downstairs, grabbed the video camera (that actually was charged!), ran back upstairs and was able to catch her in the act! I'll try to upload the short video clip to the site...
TGIF everyone!
P.S. I know I am delayed in recent posts. As you can imagine we are busy with both of us back to work and our evenings seem even shorter than ever! I'll work on getting some recent pictures posted by the end of the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment