Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Weeks Old!

On Saturday we had professional pictures taken of the girls - newborn portraits for Kinley, 2 year shots of Cailyn, and some of the two of them together. All four of us made it out the door and to Legler Barn by 8:30am which I think was quite an accomplishment itself! I am very anxious to see how the pictures turned out, especially since Cailyn decided she was going to politely decline (i.e. say "no") instructions to lay next to her sister, kiss her, etc. AND Kinley stayed awake the whole time (much easier to pose a sleeping baby!). I will post some of the proofs once we see them!

In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my own pictures of Kinley at two weeks. She has no idea what is coming, but this was the first of many little unprofessional photo shoots we will have together in the comfort of our own home. :-)









2 comments:

  1. Okay, third to last photo totally looks like Cailyn! And in the post that follows this one...where in the world did you get that darling dress?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll never believe it, but the dress was Heidi Walker's daughter's! It is probably like 3 or 4 years old but I think she said she got it at Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete