Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Morning

When I visited Chris this morning he was doing quite well, considering. Definitely better than any other day-after-surgery that I have witnessed, that's for sure! He had already taken a walk around the floor and wasn't in too much pain afterwards. He's downing the cups of ice and hopefully when Dr. Graham visits today he will progress to clear liquids. If he didn't have allergies (or a little cold?) he'd be even better.

Chris was hoping to catch some rest this afternoon. He does have a roommate (young guy with appendicitis) so there isn't a lot of room to move around and not as quiet as it would be otherwise. However, there were some construction guys down the hall installing flat screen TVs so he was holding out hope they were headed his direction. I'll visit again this evening with Cailyn and let you know the latest when we return home! Have a great afternoon...I'm off to snuggle with the little one during nap time for us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment