Just a quick update from me. After 4 days, I seem to be doing ok. Still on the ice chip diet and will be until my insides wake back up. Dr. Graham wants my stoma to be working well before we progress to clear liquids. Hopefully we will get there within the next few days. From there, we will able to progress on diet as tolerated. As of right now, still looking at end of next week/weekend before I can go home. So with nothing else I can really do, I will just rest, read a few books that have been dropped off and focus on getting better.
On a side note, thank you uncle Bubba and aunt Susan for coming out. It was great seeing you and it means so much that you were here for us. Stacey, thank you for coming out as well. It is so nice to have some extended family so close. We need to do more! Betty, Scott and AJ thank you too. It was great having you here and being able to see you three. Thanks for taking the time out of your weekend to come out!
As always, thank you for the prayers and support. For those that have been helping out Janelle, thank you so much.
Love you all,
Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We needed to see you also to just know for ourselves that you were okay. I wish we lived closer so we could actually be there for you but know that if you or Janelle need anything, we are just a phone call away, anytime you need us. We look forward to seeing you in two months when your new little girl arrives!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Uncle Bubba & Aunt Susan