My last few posts have talked about waiting for my "insides to wake up". Well, they are awake but we actually have another problem. Dr. Graham did a scope today through the stoma and found that the reason why things weren't flowing was because a stricture had formed, most likely due to a lack of blood supply to the area.
What this essentially means is that I have to go back under the knife tomorrow morning to have this removed because it will not heal or fix itself on it's own. We don't know the timing just yet other than the fact that it will be in the morning as soon as they can get me in.
I am kind of in a daze right now with all of this new information so I will not post anymore as I am not quite sure how it will come out. Hopefully Janelle will have some time tomorrow to post updates and let everyone know what's going on. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue on through this ordeal. Thank you to everyone who has volunteered their services, time and so on. We couldn't get through this without everyone of you!
Thanks again for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers. We love you all!
Chris
PS - I love you Janelle and I can't wait to start our new life together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are in our thoughts and prayers! Continue to be strong!
ReplyDeleteHeather and Rob Johnson
We're praying that everything goes smoothly! Thinking of all of you.
ReplyDelete