Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Plan as of Wednesday Night

Dr. Graham came in this afternoon and gave me a recap of what he saw yesterday during the scope. From there, we went through his plan for the next few months. We are looking at going home some time Friday still under TPN. I will need this nutrition as I will not be eating so as to give my insides some time heal and for the swelling to subside. Once the swelling goes down, we will then start incorporating food back into my daily diet. Those details will be worked out once we get closer to that landmark.

This will all take some time to accomplish and at this point I really I have no idea how long it will be. All I know is that I must be diligent and stick to the guidelines that are going to be set forth for me. In the grand scheme of things this is only a few months of inconvenience and not the rest of my life. Once my insides get back to some what normal size, I should be able to eat whatever I feel like and live a long productive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment