Sunday, June 27, 2010

Road to Recovery

Now that I am finally home, things are starting to fall into place. It has been a little uneasy the first few days as I am trying to get comfortable with everything without the security blanket of the nurses at the hospital. For some reason, it was so much easier to deal with everything there in the hospital. Maybe it was because of the drugs! Hopefully each day will get easier and each day will get better. I am sure it will because today has been a pretty good day.

I now just want to take this time and thank everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers as Janelle, Cailyn and I went through all of this. Your support during this time has been awesome! We are truley blessed to have such great family and friends. As we move on, I would ask for your continued thoughts and prayers as I try to adjust and get comfortable with everything and we as a family adjust to our new lifestyle, especially with the new baby coming! Life just keeps on coming and I just want to be ready for whatever it throws our way.

You are all awesome!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment