Saturday, June 5, 2010

Each Day Gets Better!

Friday was better than Thursday but today seems to be better still. And I think Chris the main lesson from yesterday was that a rising level of pain + the feeling that your back is sweating = an epidural that is no longer connected and is leaking all of the good stuff instead of doing its business! That was quickly fixed and all is well again.

It was a busy morning, but one that I think helped Chris pass some time. Uncle "Bubba" and Aunt Susan flew in town from El Paso, and Betty/Scott/baby AJ drove in last night from Manhattan to visit, along with Stacey and Paula (and us). Chris is in room 325 so you are welcome to visit too throughout the weekend and into the week. If you're unsure about timing, just call or text Chris - he now has his cell phone with him. We're not sure when his departure date will be, but the clear liquids hadn't started yet so there's still several milestones to hit beforehand...maybe by next weekend?!? I'm sure Chris would prefer to watch the USA vs. England soccer match (Saturday) from the comfort and amenities (a.k.a DVR) of home!

Well, I'd better sign off for now. Cailyn has decided she is through with her nap (even though I would have preferred it be longer) and she's calling out for anyone that might release her from her room...Mommy/Daddy, Grandma/Grandpa, Nana, Gina, Jamie, Amy, Erin, Judy, etc. Even Dora, Max, and/or (Mickey) Mouse. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment