Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The Short Story
The short version of the story is that he is out of surgery and recovering. They removed all of the disease, which included the J-pouch and strictured part of the small intestine that was attached so he is now officially disease-free! Dr. Graham is very pleased with the results. Paula and I are going to walk back to see him now and he will spend the night in the ICU for extra care since he had such a long day and extended time under anesthesia. This is the first day of the rest of his life! I will update later with more details and then tomorrow with the room info and visiting info (whenever he is ready). More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Fabulous news! Get some rest and know that we are thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteContinued prayers, Russ and Sandy
Thanks for the updates. I have prayed over Chris alot today. As I spoke to my teens tonight, I told them about Chris and how much he means to me.
ReplyDeleteI love you guys....always have!!!
I pray you have a restful night.